Griffing’s development team is launching a revolutionary novelty on the market, new CPO mounts for electrified door handles. There is no such solution on the market yet, and it means a great deal of simplification for front door manufacturers and retailers/suppliers.
If you previously ordered a door handle with a CPO mount (for electrical cables), but at a later stage realised that what was originally meant as a left-handed door handle would now be a right-handed or even a straight one, a new mount had to be made, which meant additional waiting time.
Now electrified door handles match all CPO mounts, so if you wish to change the handle’s orientation, you need only a new mount, which can be replaced easily and quickly.
New benefits and improvements for front door manufacturers and retailers/suppliers
- Perfect matching: due to the universal placement of the holes, both straight 90° as well as inclined 35° left and right CPO mounts match all door handles.
- Quick and easy mounts replacement: if a door handle was originally meant to be a left-handed, it now easily becomes a right-handed or a straight handle by simply replacing the mount. However, it should be noted that left- and right-inclined mounts are not identical and cannot be interchanged.
- Better solution: You can keep mounts in stock and only attach them when you are sure in what direction the handle will be oriented.
- Easier installation: the mounting screw is now in a more accessible place, therefore the installation is easier and more compact.
Due to the universal placement of the holes, both straight 90° as well as inclined 35° left and right CPO mounts match all door handles.
Improved end usability
- Improved ergonomics and more freedom: with the new mount, there is more space between the lock and the handle for comfortable unlocking. Thus, the user does not bump their hand into the door handle and can use keys freely.
With the new mount, there is more space between the lock and the handle for comfortable unlocking.
Main technical characteristics
- New inclination and dimension: the mounts are inclined at an angle of 35° and measure 40 x 25 mm.
- Same distances between cable holes on CPO mounts: whether it is a left-inclined, right-inclined or straight mount, the holes are always drilled at the same distances.
- The cable hole is in the middle of the door handle: this allows all CPO mounts to fit into it.
- Holes in the front door should be made differently.
Fill out the form below and download presentation with other technical characteristics and sketches. You will receive the presentation to you email address.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]